Welcome Military Families!
Below you will find useful information and resources for our military families. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our Office manager Tisha Tokarz at (760) 631-5205 or [email protected]
Bonsall Unified Resources for Military Families
Community Resources for Military Families
Child Care Resources for Military Families
Children with Special Needs
General Resources for Military Families
- Courage to Call 24/7 Helpline (877) 698-7838
- Department of Defense Educational Activity operates school worldwide for the children of Department of Defense military and civilian families.
- Financial Management for Military Families Financial planning assistance at no expense to Military families
- Fleet & Family Support Centers - San Diego
- FOCUS (Families Over Coming Under Stress) provides resiliency training for Marine and Sailors families facing the challenge of a family member’s deployment.
- Marine & Family Support - Camp Pendleton
- Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton Legal Service provides legal support to active duty, reserve, and retired military personnel and their families.
- Marine Corps Community Services Miramar
- Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton School Liaison
- Military Child Education Coalition (MCEC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, world-wide organization, whose work is focused on ensuring quality educational opportunities for all military children affected by mobility, family separation, and transition.
- Military Interstate Children's Compact Commission ensures that the children of military families are afforded the same opportunities for educational success as other children and are not penalized or delayed in achieving their educational goals by inflexible administrative and bureaucratic practices.
- Military Impacted Schools Association (MISA) is a national organization of school superintendents. Their mission is to serve school districts with a high concentration of military children.
- Military One Source is a 24/7/365 information and referral service available via toll-free telephone and Internet access. A personal and family readiness tool, Military One Source extends the existing family support system. Programs provided are especially beneficial to those geographically separated from installation services or those unable to seek assistance during traditional working hours.
- My Military Life is an app that guides families through topics such as going back to school, planning for a deployment or transitioning out of the military, etc.
- Navy San Diego School Liaison
- Operation Bigs - Mentoring program for military families. Phone (619) 218-3335.
- Operation Homefront is non-profit organization providing a hand up to military families in their time of need.
- Plan My Move Installation specific information to help families PCS
- San Diego Armed Services YMCA
- San Diego County Office of Education - Military Students and Family Supports
- San Diego Military Family Collaborative has great resources, information and free events available to military families. Visit their calendar to view upcoming events.
- SAY San Diego (Social Advocates for Youth)
- Semper Connected Camp Pendleton - The Semper Connected toolkit is a compilation of resources for military spouses and family members to use to help create social connections. The Semper Connected toolkit was created by Marine Corps spouses with support from Marine and Family Programs.
- The Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society
- Tutor.com for US Military Families provides help from professional tutors anytime you need it, for FREE. Tutors are online 24/7 and eligible military families in the Army, Marines, Navy and Air Force can take advantage of this military family program to get help with more than 16 subjects.
- United Though Reading Military Program
- U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps provides legal assistance on a variety of topics, including pre-deployment services.